Words — 22 found
1. national holiday; public holiday
2. HolidayA Holiday is a day designated as having special significa... Read more
1. celebration (of a joyous occasion); blessing; giving one's blessing; wishing (someone) good luck
- We congratulated him on his success.
2. blessing (from God)Christianity
- い 。
- He prayed that God would bless me.
1. ritual prayer; invocation of the gods participating in a riteShinto
- のりと ？」「
- "What is she saying?" "You don't even know 'norito'?" "Norito?" "It's something like a Shinto spell."
2. congratulatory addressOnly applies to しゅくし, See also 祝辞 しゅくじ
祝詞 【しゅくし】、祝詞 【のっと】、祝詞 【のと】
1. benediction; blessing
2. BenedictionA benediction is a short invocation for divine help, bles... Read more
1. ancient Chinese god of fire (or spring)
2. (disastrous) fire
3. Zhu Rong (god)Zhu Rong is the Chinese god of fire and ruler of the sout... Read more
1. consecration (of a person or thing, in Catholicism); sanctification; prayer of sanctification; ritual of consecration