Words — 64 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. Imperial Palace (of Japan); imperial residence
3. Tokyo Imperial PalaceTokyo Imperial Palace is the main residence of the Empero... Read more
こうぎょ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. crown prince
2. Crown princeA crown prince or crown princess is the heir or heiress a... Read more
1. emperorHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
2. EmperorEmpress redirects here.
おうだい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. imperial throne
2. Chrysanthemum ThroneThe Chrysanthemum Throne is the English term used to iden... Read more
Common word Links
1. Queen Mother; Empress Dowager
2. Empress dowagerEmpress dowager (also Dowager Empress or Empress mother) ... Read more
1. Imperial household
2. Imperial House of JapanThe Imperial House of Japan, also referred to as the Impe... Read more
1. equinoctial ceremony held by the emperor at the shrine of imperial ancestors
2. Kōreisai, or Shun-ki and Shū-ki Kōreisai, are days of worship in ... Read more
1. Imperial Way Faction (of the Imperial Japanese Army)
2. Imperial Way FactionThe Imperial Way Faction was a political faction in the I... Read more
1. Imperial Household Law
2. Imperial Household LawImperial Household Law is a statute in Japanese law that ... Read more