Words — 45 found
1. estrangement; neglect; alienation
2. casting out; ostracism; giving the cold shoulder
3. Social alienationAlienation refers to estrangement, division, or distancin... Read more
1. (mutual) understanding; communication
- し 。
- The fact that television frequently limits communication within families is already well known.
2. passing without obstruction
1. negligent; neglectful; careless; remissUsually written using kana alone, See also 疎かにする おろそかにする
- It is silly of you to neglect your studies.
1. estrangement; alienation; neglecting to stay in contact
1. sparse; thin; scattered; straggling; sporadicUsually written using kana alone
1. distant (from someone); aloof; estranged
- うと 。
- Out of sight, out of mind.
2. knowing little (of); ill-informed (about); ignorant (of); unfamiliar (with); unacquainted (with)Antonym: 詳しい, usu. as 〜に疎い
- うと 。
- I know little of the recent situation.
1. dispersal; evacuation; removal
2. spreading out (troops); deployment
3. Evacuations of civilians in Japan during World War IIAbout 8.5 million Japanese civilians were displaced from ... Read more
Common word Links
1. not to mention ...; needless to say ...; not to speak of ...; not only ...Usually written using kana alone, after 〜は or 〜も
2. negligent; neglectful; careless; remissUsually written using kana alone, Archaism, See also 疎か おろそか
- い 。
- My companion said that she was too tired to walk, let alone run.
1. to neglect; to ignore; to disregard; to make light ofUsually written using kana alone
1. sparse woods
2. WoodlandWoodland is a low-density forest forming open habitats wi... Read more