Words — 994 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. next (year, spring, etc.); coming
- How long will you have been working here by the end of next year?
2. since (e.g. last month); for (e.g. 20 years)
3. rai (Algerian music style)
4. Lai (Chad); Rye; Lye; Rai
5. RaïRaï is a form of folk music that originated in Oran, Alge... Read more
1. lightning; thunder; thunderbolt
2. god of thunder; god of lightningOnly applies to かみなり
3. anger; fit of angerOnly applies to かみなり
4. LightningLightning is an atmospheric electrical discharge accompan... Read more
雷 【いかずち】、雷 【いかづち】、雷 【らい】
いかづち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. worship (esp. Christian); adoration; divine serviceOnly applies to れいはい
- He's at church right now.
2. worship (esp. Buddhist and Shinto)Only applies to らいはい
- そんざい 、
- "By the way, do you know what a Shinto shrine is?" "I've a little bit of knowledge on the subject. It's a religious facility where that which is the object of worship, that called the genius loci, is enshrined."
4. WorshipWorship is an act of religious devotion usually directed ... Read more
2. ThunderstormA thunderstorm, also known as an electrical storm, a ligh... Read more
1. afterlife; the next world; the world beyondBuddhism
2. AfterlifeThe afterlife (also referred to as life after death, the ... Read more
雷雲 【かみなりぐも】、雷雲 【いかずちぐも】
いかずちぐも: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.