Words — 7 found
1. raw; uncooked; fresh
- す 。
- As is often the case with Americans, he does not care for raw fish.
2. natural; as it is; unedited; unprocessed
- み 、
- A critic once said that if you saw my ballet paintings, you didn't have to go to a live performance.
3. unprotected (sex)Colloquialism
- The sensitivity certainly drops if I use a condom, so if possible I'd like to do it bareback.
4. live (i.e. not recorded)
5. inexperienced; unpolished; green; crude
6. impudence; saucinessAbbreviation, See also 生意気
7. unpasteurized beer; draft beer; draught beerAbbreviation, See also 生ビール
8. blank (e.g. disk); unusedSee also 生テープ
9. just a little; somehow; vaguely; partially; somewhat; half-; semi-before an adjective
10. insufficient; incomplete; half-baked; half-hearted; perfunctory
12. tipsinessAbbreviation, See also 生酔い
1. life; living
2. I; me; myselfMale term or language, Humble (kenjougo) language, Only applies to せい
3. studentAbbreviation, Only applies to せい, See also 学生 がくせい
1. innocent; naive; unsophisticated; inexperienced; green; wet behind the earsUsually written using kana alone, esp. 初, 初心
2. birth-産, 生
初心 【うぶ】、産 【うぶ】、生 【うぶ】