Words — 4696 found
2. SailA sail is any type of surface intended to move a vessel, ... Read more
1. ear (of plant); head (of plant)
2. point; tip
3. scion (in grafting); cion
Common word Links
1. step; stride
- はや 。
- I quickened my steps to catch up with her.
2. counter for steps
- Take three steps and jump.
1. shop; store
2. counter for foldable things such as maps, etc.See also 畳物
1. 5th in a sequence denoted by the iroha system; 5th note in the diatonic scale (used in key names, etc.)
1. bookshelves; bookshelf; bookcase
2. BookcaseA bookcase, or bookshelf, is a piece of furniture, almost... Read more
1. degree; extent; bounds; limitUsually written using kana alone
- I wish I could play the piano as well as Susie.
2. upper limitUsually written using kana alone, indicates approx. amount or maximum
- "When did Mr Ogawa arrive?" "Ten minutes ago."
2. StatuteA statute is a formal written enactment of a legislative ... Read more
- She translated it word for word.
2. deciphering; decoding
3. translationBiology term
4. TranslationTranslation is the communication of the meaning of a sour... Read more
1. direction; orientation; bearing; way
2. course (e.g. of action)
3. Direction (geometry)Direction is the information contained in the relative po... Read more
1. gem; jewel; precious stone
2. GemstoneA gemstone or gem (also called a precious or semi-preciou... Read more
1. guarantee; security; assurance; pledge; warranty
2. Co-signingThe act of co-signing involves a promise to pay another p... Read more
1. broadcast; broadcasting
2. BroadcastingBroadcasting is the distribution of audio and video conte... Read more
1. flame; blaze
2. flames (of intense emotion, e.g. love, jealousy, anger); passion
3. The Unforgettable FireThe Unforgettable Fire is the fourth studio album by Iris... Read more
炎 【ほむら】、焔 【ほのお】、焔 【ほむら】
1. footpath; walkway; sidewalk
2. SidewalkA sidewalk, or pavement, footpath, footway, and sometimes... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. cheek (of face)
2. CheekCheeks constitute the area of the face below the eyes and... Read more
頬 【ほほ】、頰 【ほお】、頰 【ほほ】
1. wanted; wished for; in need of; desiredSee also 欲しがる
- I want a knife to sharpen my pencil with.
2. I want (you) toUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
- I'd like two copies of each of these documents.