Words — 4819 found
2. SailA sail is any type of surface intended to move a vessel, ... Read more
1. ear (of a cereal plant); head; spike
2. point (of a brush, spear, etc.); tip; (pointed) head
3. crest (of a wave)
4. scion (in grafting)
穗: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word Links
1. step; stride
- はや 。
- I quickened my steps to catch up with her.
2. counter for steps
- Take three steps and jump.
1. shop; store
2. counter for foldable things such as maps, etc.See also 畳物
1. 5th in a sequence denoted by the iroha system; 5th note in the diatonic scale (used in key names, etc.)
1. bookshelves; bookshelf; bookcase
2. BookcaseA bookcase, or bookshelf, is a piece of furniture, almost... Read more
1. extent; degree; measureUsually written using kana alone
- I wish I could play the piano as well as Susie.
2. limit; boundsUsually written using kana alone
- Some 20 issues have been agreed on.
3. (span of) timeUsually written using kana alone
- "When did Mr Ogawa arrive?" "Ten minutes ago."
4. (a) distanceUsually written using kana alone
- There is a village about three kilometers up the river from here.
5. the state of; the status of; the condition ofUsually written using kana alone, as 〜のほど
6. about; around; approximately; or soUsually written using kana alone
7. as much as ...; to the extent of ...; like ...Usually written using kana alone
8. the more ... the more ...Usually written using kana alone, oft. as 〜ば...ほど
- The more I studied psychology, the more interesting it seemed to me.
2. StatuteA statute is a formal written enactment of a legislative ... Read more
- She translated it word for word.
2. deciphering; decoding
4. TranslationTranslation is the communication of the meaning of a sour... Read more
1. direction; orientation; bearing; way
2. course (e.g. of action)
3. Direction (geometry)Direction is the information contained in the relative po... Read more
1. gem; jewel; precious stone
2. GemstoneA gemstone or gem (also called a precious or semi-preciou... Read more
1. guarantee; security; assurance; pledge; warranty
2. Co-signingThe act of co-signing involves a promise to pay another p... Read more
1. broadcasting; broadcast; program; announcement
2. BroadcastingBroadcasting is the distribution of audio and video conte... Read more
1. flame; blaze
2. flames (of intense emotion, e.g. love, jealousy, anger); passion
3. The Unforgettable FireThe Unforgettable Fire is the fourth studio album by Iris... Read more
炎 【ほむら】、焔 【ほのお】、焔 【ほむら】
1. footpath; walkway; sidewalk
2. SidewalkA sidewalk, or pavement, footpath, footway, and sometimes... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. cheek (of face)
2. CheekCheeks constitute the area of the face below the eyes and... Read more
頬 【ほほ】、頰 【ほお】、頰 【ほほ】