Words — 2 found
1. to erase; to rub out; to rub off; to cross out; to delete
- You should cross out any word you don't need.
2. to turn off (a light, TV, heater, etc.); to switch off
- わす 。
- Don't forget to turn the light off.
3. to extinguish (a fire, candle, etc.); to put out
- Be sure to put out the fire before you leave.
4. to remove (a smell, pain, etc.); to eliminate; to get rid of; to relieve (pain, anxiety, etc.); to neutralize (poison)
- I have orders to waste you.
5. to drown out (a sound); to deaden; to absorb; to muffle
6. to kill; to murder; to bump off; to rub outColloquialism