Words — 1 found
1. to let leak; to let out (e.g. light)
2. to let out (a secret); to leak (information); to divulge; to disclose; to let slip
- She let the secret out.
3. to give utterance to (e.g. one's dissatisfaction); to vent; to express; to reveal (e.g. one's true intentions); to let out (a sigh, etc.)
- He gave away his real intention.
4. to wet one's pants
5. to omit; to leave out
- かきと 。
- The students noted down every word the teacher said.
6. to fail to do; to miss; to omit (by mistake); to forget to doafter masu stem of verb