Words — 58 found
Common word Links
1. and the like; such as; among other things; and so onoft. as ...とか...とか
- Don't forget to bring kitchen utensils such as knives and cooking pots.
2. or something; something like; a (certain)used to convey hearsay or uncertain information; oft. with 言う, 聞く, etc.
- A Mr. Marconi wants to see you.
3. I hear that ...; people say that...; rumour has it that ...at sentence end
4. or something; something like; or whateverColloquialism, used to make a statement vague or less absolute; usu. after a noun
2. Tokyo Metropolitan AssemblyAbbreviation, See also 都議会
1. to dissolveOnly applies to 溶かす, Only applies to 解かす, Only applies to 融かす
- と 。
- Dissolve sugar in hot water.
2. to melt熔かす and 鎔かす are used for metal
- Pour melted butter over the popcorn.
解かす 【とかす】、融かす 【とかす】、熔かす 【とかす】、鎔かす 【とかす】
1. (doing) various things; (doing) this and thatUsually written using kana alone
- There were some unsavory rumors about him.
2. being apt to; being prone to; tending toUsually written using kana alone
- We tend to forget that exercise is a key to good health.
3. at any rate; anyhow; anywayUsually written using kana alone
4. all sorts of (negative things); variousUsually written using kana alone
5. things that do not exist; rabbit hornsBuddhist term, Idiomatic expression, Only applies to 兎角, See also 亀毛兎角
1. long-handled Chinese spear; lance; pike
2. weapon; armsOnly applies to ほこ
3. grip of a bowOnly applies to ほこ
4. parade float decorated with long-handled Chinese spearsAbbreviation, See also 矛山車
5. Hoko yariHoko yari is an ancient form of Japanese spear or yari sa... Read more
鉾 【ほこ】、戈 【ほこ】、鋒 【ほこ】、戟 【ほこ】、桙 【ほこ】、槍 【ほこ】、鋒 【とかり】
1. to comb out; to brush; to untangle; to unravelUsually written using kana alone
- うた 。
- Sitting on the rock, she sang a sweet song as she combed her hair.
1. lizardUsually written using kana alone
2. skink lizard (Scincidae spp.)Usually written using kana alone
3. LizardLizards are a widespread group of squamate reptiles, with... Read more
石竜子 【とかげ】、蜥蜴 【せきえき】、トカゲ
せきえき: Irregular kana usage.
1. angled luffa (Luffa acutangula); Chinese okra; dish cloth gourd; ridged gourd; sponge gourd; vegetable gourd; strainer vine; ribbed loofah; silky gourd; silk gourd; sinkwa towelspongeUsually written using kana alone