Words — 194 found
1. minute (unit of time)
2. fun (one tenth of a monme, 5.787 grains)
3. MinuteA minute is a unit of measurement of time or of angle. Th... Read more
1. hmm; well ...; humph; huh; pshaw; pish
- "Well, there's something I'd like your advice on about my research project ..." "Let's see... Hmm, you're investigating flowering plants then."
2. roughly; harshly; violentlyOnly applies to ふん
2. ProboscisA proboscis is an elongated appendage from the head of an... Read more
1. bullshit; shit; damnUsually written using kana alone, Colloquialism
2. feces; excrement; dungColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone
3. damn; damned; blasted; stupidUsually written using kana alone, Colloquialism
- たお 、
- I'd defeated the four sub-bosses and got through the damn long underground labyrinth.
4. very; extremelySlang, Usually written using kana alone
5. a lotSlang, Usually written using kana alone
6. not at all; not even a littleUsually written using kana alone, as ～もくそも（ない）
1. eruption; volcanic eruption
2. Vulcanian eruptionThe term Vulcanian was first used by Giuseppe Mercalli, w... Read more
1. water fountain
2. FountainA fountain (from the Latin "fons" or "fontis", a source o... Read more
1. atmosphere; mood; ambience; ambiance; aura; feel
2. a certain air; presence; special aura; something (about someone)
3. (Earth's) atmosphereObsolete term, See also 大気
ふんい気 【ふんいき】、ふん囲気 【ふんいき】、雰囲気 【ふいんき】
ふいんき: Irregular kana usage.
1. spewing; gushing; spouting; eruption; effusion
1. to brace one's legs; to straddle; to stand firm; to plant oneself (somewhere); to hold out; to persist
1. discretion; prudence; good sense; judgement; judgment; wisdom; discernment
1. strenuous exertion; spurt
- か 。
- He treated himself to a new car.