Words — 294 found
1. individual; one by one; separate; each
個個 【ここ】、箇々 【ここ】、箇箇 【ここ】
1. here (place physically close to the speaker, place pointed by the speaker while explaining); this placeUsually written using kana alone, See also どこ, See also そこ, See also あそこ
- Here is a pan without handles.
2. these last (followed by a duration noun and a past sentence: time period before the present time of the speaker)Usually written using kana alone, See also 今迄
- The population of this town has been static for the last ten years.
3. these next ... (followed by a duration noun and a non past sentence: time period after the present time of the speaker); the next ...Usually written using kana alone, See also 此れから
此所 【ここ】、是 【ここ】、茲 【ここ】、爰 【ここ】
1. mind; heart; spirit
- I'll treasure your kind words.
2. the meaning of a phrase (riddle, etc.)
3. MindA mind is the complex of cognitive faculties that enables... Read more
1. to know; to understand; to be aware of; to regard as; to take for
2. to consent; to agree
1. attempt; trial; experiment
2. endeavour (endeavor); effort; venture; initiative
1. pleasant; agreeable; comfortable; refreshing
心良い: Irregular kanji usage.
1. feeling; sensation; mood
- If you are at ease, you are feeling confident and comfortable.
2. sensation of doingusu. after -masu stem of verb; read as ごこち
- "How do you find your washing-machine?" "Not so bad."
1. will; resolution; intention; ambition; aim; goal
2. kindness; goodwill; kind offer
3. gift (as a token of gratitude)
1. knowledge; understanding
2. rules; regulations; guideline; directionsSee also 執務心得 しつむこころえ
3. deputy; acting
1. to try; to attempt; to have a go (at something)
1. to keep in mind; to bear in mind; to try; to aim to do; to endeavor; to endeavour
心掛ける 【こころがける】、心懸ける 【こころがける】
1. to plan; to intend; to aspire to; to set aims (sights on)
1. helpless; forlorn; hopeless; unpromising; lonely; discouraging; disheartening
1. the ninth day of the month
- おこな 。
- The speech contest took place on the ninth of November.
2. nine days
- め 、
- The top eight players survived the ninth day of the tournament.
九日 【ここぬか】、９日 【ここのか】、９日 【ここぬか】
ここぬか: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ここぬか: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.