Words — 12028 found
- あま 。
- The child played the baby to his mother.
2. young (animal)See also 仔 こ
- あた 。
- A whale is a mammal; in other words it feeds milk to its young.
3. young woman; young geishaalso 娘
- こ 、
- Ha-ha ... She isn't human. She's a robot; A-n-d-r-o-i-d.
5. interestSee also 元も子もない
6. new sharesAbbreviation, See also 子株
7. player who is not a dealer (in cards, mahjong, etc.)See also 親 おや
8. bird eggArchaism
- He was born within the sound of the Bow bells.
9. -er (often of young women)after a noun or -masu stem
1. counter for articles
- He made ten mistakes in as many lines.
2. counter for military unitsusu. 個
1. flour; meal; powder; dust
2. Powder (substance)A powder is a dry, bulk solid composed of a large number ... Read more
Common word Links
1. doing; in such a stateAbbreviation
2. doing together; doing to each other; contest; match
3. familiarizing suffix (sometimes meaning "small")Familiar language
4. Ko (kana)こ, in . The shape of these kana comes from the kanji 己. T... Read more
1. barbarian tribes surrounding ancient China
2. Ethnic groups in Chinese historyEthnic groups in Chinese history refer to various or pres... Read more
1. hu (ancient Chinese vessel shaped like a vase, usually used to store alcohol)
2. ChildBiologically, a child is generally a human between the st... Read more
子ども 【こども】、小供 【こども】
小供: Irregular kanji usage.
1. language; dialectSee also 言語
- い 。
- "One aspect of language is an intent to communicate," he says.
2. word; words; phrase; term; expression; remarkSee also 単語
- Words failed me.
3. speech; (manner of) speaking
- Don't be rough in speech.
4. learning to speak; language acquisition
5. Ci (poetry)Ci is a kind of lyric Classical Chinese poetry using a se... Read more
詞 【ことば】、辞 【ことば】、言葉 【けとば】
けとば: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. (public) park
2. ParkA park is a protected area, in its natural or semi-natura... Read more
- うれ 。
- I am happy to hear your voice.
2. singing (of a bird); chirping (of an insect); hoot
- たの 。
- The Japanese enjoy the songs of birds and insects.
3. voice; opinion (as expressed in words); view; wish; attitude; will
- As children are known to emulate the values of adults, it is often pointed out such "education mamas" instill a warped sense of values in their children.
5. sense (of something's arrival); feelingusu. as ～の声を聞く
6. voice; voiced soundlinguistics terminology
7. Human voiceThe human voice consists of sound made by a human being u... Read more
聲: Out-dated kanji.
1. black tea
2. Black teaBlack tea is a type of tea that is more oxidized than the... Read more
1. yellow; amber
2. YellowYellow is the color evoked by light that stimulates both ... Read more
黄色 【こうしょく】、黄色 【おうしょく】