Words — 10088 found
1. difference; variation
Common word Links
1. -nessnominalizing suffix indicating degree or condition
- ためいき 。
- And then I breathe a sigh from melancholy in being unable to do anything about it.
2. indicates assertionsentence end, mainly masc.
- Do your best and don't worry.
3. come; come nowSee also さあ
- But, I have to take my mother.
4. Sa (kana)さ, in hiragana, or サ in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
2. wedge; chock
4. ArrowAn arrow is a shafted projectile that is shot with a bow.... Read more
矢 【さ】、箭 【や】、箭 【さ】
さ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. さ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. walk; stroll
2. StrollingStrolling is walking along or through at a leisurely pace... Read more
1. purse; handbag; wallet
2. WalletA wallet, or billfold, is a small, flat case that is used... Read more
2. SugarSugar is the generalised name for a class of sweet-flavor... Read more
2. livelihood; occupationArchaism
4. IndustryIndustry is the production of an economic good or service... Read more
1. slope; incline; hill
2. milestone; (age) marke.g. 60の坂
3. Grade (slope)The grade (also called slope, incline, gradient, pitch or... Read more
1. monkey (esp. the Japanese macaque, Macaca fuscata); ape; non-human primateUsually written using kana alone, See also ニホンザル
- み 。
- I saw some monkeys climbing the tree.
2. sly personDerogatory
3. idiot; hickDerogatory
4. sliding wooden bolt (for holding a door or window shut)
5. clasp used to control the height of a pot-hookSee also 自在鉤
6. bathhouse prostituteArchaism, See also 湯女
7. Sarh (Chad); Sal
8. MonkeyA monkey is a primate of the Haplorrhini suborder and sim... Read more
猨: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. left and right; right and left
- ふ 。
- He gave an angry shake of his head.
2. (asserting) control; influence; domination
- おお 。
- Success often depends on one's temperament.
3. one's attendants; people accompanying one
4. (serving at someone's) side
7. Relative directionThe most common relative directions are left, right, forw... Read more
左右 【そう】、左右 【さう】
そう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. さう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. author; writer; novelist; artist
2. AuthorAn author is broadly defined as "the person who originate... Read more
1. work (e.g. book, film, composition, etc.); opus; performance; production
2. Work of artA work of art, artwork, art piece, or art object is an ae... Read more
2. DesertA desert is a landscape or region that receives an extrem... Read more
1. oxygen (O)
2. OxygenOxygen is the element with atomic number 8 and represente... Read more