Words — 66 found
1. presumption; assumption
- Your assumption that his death was an accident seems to be wrong.
- According to an estimate, steel production will reach 100 million tons this year.
1. reasoning; inference; deduction
2. mystery or detective genreSee also 推理小説
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. propulsion; drive
2. promotion (e.g. of a government policy); furtherance; implementation
- Lobbyists for the bill funneled bribes into a campaign fund.
1. mystery novel; detective novel; whodunit
2. Detective fictionDetective fiction is a sub-genre of crime fiction and mys... Read more
1. inference; deduction; induction; reasoning
2. InferenceInference is the act or process of deriving logical concl... Read more
1. transition; change; progress; development; shift
2. passing (of time)
1. recommendation (of a person for a position); nomination
吹挙: Out-dated kanji.
1. letter of invitation; letter of recommendation; reference
2. Recommendation letterA letter of recommendation is a letter in which the write... Read more
1. thrust; driving force; propulsion
2. ThrustThrust is a reaction force described quantitatively by Ne... Read more
1. polishing (e.g. essay); revision; elaboration; refinement; improvement
1. system requirements (i.e. recommended hardware and software to run a package)Computer terminology
1. presumption of innocenceLaw, etc. term
2. Presumption of innocenceThe presumption of innocence, sometimes referred to by th... Read more