Words — 156 found
1. Thanksgiving (US, Canada)
2. ThanksgivingThanksgiving Day Thanksgiving DaySaying grace before carv... Read more
1. exclamation point; exclamation markLinguistics
2. Exclamation markThe exclamation mark, exclamation point, bang, or dembang... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. sensitivity (e.g. of a measuring instrument); reception (radio, TV, etc.)
2. sensitivity (of film)
1. interjectionLinguistics, See also 感動詞 かんどうし
感歎詞: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. (death by) electrocution
- You're not going to get electrocuted just by directly touching a 1.5V battery.
1. disgusting; creepy
- たいど 、
- That attitude of his is quite disgusting.
1. to be too busy; to be occupied; to concentrate on single-mindedlyUsually written using kana alone
1. sense organ
2. Sensory systemA sensory system is a part of the nervous system responsi... Read more
1. deep emotion; being filled with emotionYojijukugo (four character compound)