Words — 1757 found
1. counter for occurrences
- Some new kinds of rice can be harvested two or three times a year.
2. a time; an instance
- We have to win seven times in a row to win this tournament.
3. inning (baseball); round; game
4. episode; chapter; instalmentColloquialism
5. Hui (people)Abbreviation, See also 回族
6. IslamAbbreviation, See also 回教
1. meeting; assembly; party
- くだ 。
- Kindly address yourself to the chairman, not directly to other representatives at this meeting.
2. association; club
- This association shall be called the E.S.S.
2. seashell; shellSee also 貝殻
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. low rank; lower position; subordinate position; lower order (e.g. byte)
1. effect; result; worth; use; availSee also 甲斐 がい
詮 【かい】、効 【かい】
Common word Links
1. yes?; no?; isn't it?; is it?Familiar language, used at sentence-end; indicates a question (sometimes rhetorical)
1. paddle; oar; scull
2. Oar (sport rowing)In rowing, oars are used to propel the boat. Oars differ ... Read more
1. kingdomBiology term
2. erathem (rock layer corresponding to the era in which it was deposited)Geology, etc. term
3. partition of land
4. the world of (some category)
- とど 。
- The 'gold' yearned for by the Japanese synchronized swimming world was not quite reached.
2. Chi (letter)Chi is the 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet, pronounced ... Read more
Χ 【キー】、χ 【カイ】、χ 【キー】
1. China and foreign countries (from the perspective of China); civilized land and uncivilized land
1. spoonUsually written using kana alone
匙 【しゃじ】、匙 【かい】、匕 【さじ】、匕 【しゃじ】、匕 【かい】
かい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. かい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.