Words — 1 found
1. to fit; to get into; to go into; to be fitted with (e.g. door with a window)Usually written using kana alone
2. to be fit for (a job, etc.); to be suited for; to satisfy (conditions)Usually written using kana alone
3. to fall into; to plunge into; to get stuck; to get caughtUsually written using kana alone
- うご 。
- The car got stuck in the mud.
4. to be deceived; to be taken in; to fall into a trapUsually written using kana alone
- She fell into a trap in her turn.
5. to be addicted to; to be deep into; to be crazy about; to be stuck onUsually written using kana alone
- She is absorbed in knitting.
填まる 【はまる】、嵌る 【はまる】、填る 【はまる】、ハマる
嵌る: Irregular okurigana usage. 填る: Irregular okurigana usage.