Words — 1 found
1. to collapse; to crumble
- み 。
- Those books look as if they're going to topple over any minute.
2. to get out of shape; to lose one's shape; to become disorganized; to become untidy
- くず 。
- At the bus stop, people waited in orderly lines, but as soon as the bus pulled up, the line broke up.
3. to break down; to be thrown into disarray
4. to crash (stock market); to slump; to decline
5. to break money into small change
- Can you break a 1000 yen bill?
6. to turn bad (e.g. weather); to change for the worse; to deteriorate
- I do not believe the weather will change for the worse next week.