Words — 5 found
1. having great hopes for (someone's future); expecting much of; pinning one's hopes onoft. as 将来を嘱望される
1. commission; entrusting with (work)
2. part-time employee; temporary work
属託 【しょくたく】、囑託 【しょくたく】
属託: Rarely-used kanji form. 囑託: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to entrust (someone) with; to pin one's hopes on (someone's future); to have great expectations forFormal or literary term
2. to have (someone) deliver (a letter, etc.); to leave (a message); to send wordFormal or literary term
1. paying attention to; taking note of; observing; watching; having great expectations forFormal or literary term
2. catching one's eyeFormal or literary term
属目 【しょくもく】、矚目 【しょくもく】
矚目: Rarely-used kanji form.