Words — 12 found
1. dead body; corpse; cadaver; carcass
2. CadaverA corpse, also called a cadaver in medical literary and l... Read more
1. necrophilia; necrophilism
2. NecrophiliaNecrophilia, also called thanatophilia or necrolagnia, is... Read more
死姦: Irregular kanji usage.
1. adipocere (waxy substance formed by the decomposition of corpses subjected to moisture); grave wax
死蝋 【しろう】、屍蠟 【しろう】、死蠟 【しろう】
屍蠟: Out-dated kanji. 死蠟: Out-dated kanji.
1. heaps of bodies and streams of blood; fierce battleYojijukugo (four character compound)