Words — 2 found
1. to be (of animate objects); to existUsually written using kana alone, See also 在る
- Some have lost faith in democracy.
2. to stayUsually written using kana alone
- Which would you rather do, go to the cinema or stay at home?
3. to be ...-ing; to have been ...-ingUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb; indicates continuing action or state
- I haven't quite finished eating.
1. to be (animate); to be; to existUsually written using kana alone, Humble (kenjougo) language
- This was he of whom I said, "He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me."
2. to be ..ingafter the -te form of a verb; indicates continuing action or state
- They're all fine, thank you.
3. to (have the audacity to) doSee also やがる, after -masu base of verb; indicates contempt or disdain for another's actions