Words — 26 found
2. EnvelopeAn envelope is a common packaging item, usually made of t... Read more
1. blockade; lockdown; sealing off (an area)
- The harbor can be blocked.
2. freezing (funds)
3. BlockadeA blockade is an effort to cut off food, supplies, war ma... Read more
1. to seal (letter)
- ふう 。
- They bribed the witness into silence.
2. to prevent; to forbid; to block
Common word Links
1. a sealed move
2. AdjournmentAn adjournment is a suspension of proceedings to another ... Read more
1. sealing wax
2. Sealing waxSealing wax is a wax material of a seal which, after melt... Read more
2. ContainmentContainment was a United States policy using numerous str... Read more