Words — 1 found
1. to put in; to let in; to take in; to bring in; to insert; to set (a jewel, etc.); to ink in (e.g. a tattoo)
- I put it in the drawer.
2. to admit; to accept; to employ; to hire
- Can foreign students be in the club?
3. to accept; to comply; to grant; to adopt (a policy, etc.); to take (advice, etc.); to listen to; to pay attention toesp. 容れる
4. to include
5. to pay (one's rent, etc.)
6. to cast (a vote)
7. to make (tea, coffee, etc.)See also 淹れる
- Do you want me to make coffee?
8. to turn on (a switch, etc.)
- It's very warm. Shall I turn on the air conditioner?
9. to send (a fax); to call
容れる 【いれる】、函れる 【いれる】