Words — 435 found
1. to untie; to unfasten; to unwrap; to undo; to unbind; to unpack
2. to unsew; to unstitch
3. to solve; to work out; to answer
- The doctor is trying to solve many of the riddles of cancer.
4. to dispel (misunderstanding, etc.); to clear up; to remove (suspicion); to appease
- と 。
- He was relieved of his heavy responsibility.
5. to dissolve (a contract); to cancel; to remove (a prohibition); to lift (a ban); to raise (a siege)
6. to release (from duty); to relieve; to dismiss
7. to comb (out); to card; to untangle (hair)See also 梳く すく
- むす 。
- She combed her hair and bound it with a ribbon.
1. to explain; to advocate; to preach; to persuade
1. profit; advantage; benefit; gainalso written as 徳
- It pays to be polite.
2. rebirth in paradise, entering nirvanaBuddhism
1. to dissolve (paint); to scramble (eggs); to melt (metal, etc.); to mix (water with flour, etc.)
融く 【とく】、鎔く 【とく】、熔く 【とく】
鎔く: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 熔く: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to do something in readiness for; to get something (needful) donecontraction of ..て or で plus 置く
- See that the window is closed.
1. special; particular; extraordinary; exceptional; especial
2. ParticularIn philosophy, particulars are concrete entities existing... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. reading (books)
2. Reading (process)Reading is a complex cognitive process of decoding symbol... Read more
とくしょ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. particularly; especially; in particular; expressly
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. satisfaction; pride; triumph; elation
- おも 。
- He congratulates himself on his foresight.
2. one's strong point; one's forte; one's specialty
- Are you good at mathematics?
3. regular customer; regular client; patron
1. feature; trait; characteristic; peculiarity; distinction
1. specific; particular; designated; special
2. specifying; designating; identifying; pinpointing
1. characteristic; feature; idiosyncrasy; personal colour
2. spot color (in printing)