Words — 4 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. indeed; really; truly; just (like)Usually written using kana alone, indicating emotive conviction
- I look for all the world like an athlete in this outfit, but the truth is I don't do any sports at all.
2. very; extremely; totally; terriblyUsually written using kana alone
3. absolutely; certainly; for sureUsually written using kana alone, indicating agreement
1. hopeless; futile; no use; beyond help; cannot be doneUsually written using kana alone
- The situation got out of their control.
如何にもならない: Rarely-used kanji form.