Words — 19 found
1. obedient; docile; quietUsually written using kana alone
温和しい: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to look (sound, behave) grown-up; to be adult-like; to mature
1. adult-cute; grown-up but girlish; fashion style of adult women characterized by makeup and clothing that subtly emphasizes cuteness
1. buying a large amount (esp. of collectible items aimed at kids, such as manga)Colloquialism
1. pretext for not revealing something (e.g. actual reason for one's failure, vested interest, etc.)
1. to grow up; to become adult; to start behaving like an adult