Words — 10 found
1. to be refined; to be polished; to be stylish; to be sophisticated
1. refinement; style; sophistication
あか抜け 【あかぬけ】、垢抜 【あかぬけ】
垢抜: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. scrubbing grime off (the skin)
2. cloth, sponge, etc. used to remove grime from the skin
1. shininess in clothing (from grime, wear, overuse, etc.)Obscure term
1. female assistant who scrubbed customers at public baths and also offered sexual services (Edo period)Historical term, See also 湯女
垢掻き 【あかかき】、垢掻 【あかかき】、垢搔き 【あかかき】
垢掻: Irregular okurigana usage. 垢搔き: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. akaname; Japanese creature said to lick filth in bathrooms
2. AkanameThe akaname （垢嘗） is a demon or yōkai from Japanese folklo... Read more