Words — 938 found
Common word Links
1. to do up (hair); to dress; to arrange
2. to tie; to bind; to fasten; to make (a fence)
1. to say; to utter; to declare
- い 。
- John said, "Hey guys, let's take a break."
2. to name; to call
- What do you call this animal in Japanese?
3. to go (e.g. "the alarm went ping"); to make a noiseOnly applies to 言う
言う 【ゆう】、云う 【いう】、云う 【ゆう】、謂う 【いう】、謂う 【ゆう】
1. eveningOnly applies to 夕べ
- あし 、
- あし 、
- なに 。
- What goes on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon, and three legs in the evening?
2. last night; yesterday eveningusu. 昨夜
- Did you have a good sleep last night?
昨夜 【ゆうべ】、昨夜 【さくや】、昨夜 【ゆんべ】
1. Excellent (grade); Aon a 優, 良, 可 scale
2. superiority; excellence
3. gentle; graceful; elegant
1. quiet; calm; leisurely; composedArchaism
2. distant; far-off; boundless; endless; eternalArchaism
1. male; man
2. excellence; greatness; best (of); great person; leading figure
1. post office
2. Post officeA post office is a facility forming part of a postal syst... Read more
1. courage; bravery; valour; valor; nerve; boldness
2. CourageCourage (also bravery, boldness, fearlessness, mettle, fo... Read more
1. overall victory; championship
2. YūshōYūshō (優勝) is the term for a championship in Japanese. Th... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. friendship; fellowship; camaraderie
2. FriendshipFriendship is a relationship between two people who hold ... Read more
1. amusement park
3. Amusement parkAmusement and theme parks are terms for a group of entert... Read more
- This is a very famous haiku by Basho.