Words — 1 found
1. to blow (of the wind)
- ふ 。
- There was a strong wind that day.
2. to blow (one's breath); to breathe out; to blow on (hot tea, candles, etc.); to puff
- ふ 。
- Rose was blowing bubbles.
3. to play (a wind instrument); to blow (a whistle, trumpet, etc.); to whistle (a tune)
- Ted likes playing the trumpet.
4. to emit (smoke, fire, etc.); to spout; to spew; to puff outSee also 噴く
5. to sprout; to put forth (buds)
- The trees are shooting out buds.
6. to appear (on the surface); to form; to be coated with (powder, rust, etc.)
7. to burst out laughing; to burst into laughterSlang, See also 吹き出す
8. to brag; to talk big
9. to smelt; to mint