Words — 67 found
1. to work (for); to be employed (at); to serve (in)usu. 勤める
- つとめ 。
- My father serves in the Foreign Ministry.
2. to serve (as); to act (as); to fill (the position of); to play the role (of)usu. 務める
- She was a bridesmaid at the wedding.
3. to conduct a religious serviceusu. 勤める
1. service; duty; business; responsibility; task
- Who do you work for?
2. Buddhist religious services
1. to be fit for; to be equal to; to function properly
1. to work hard at; to devote oneself to; to be diligent inUsually written using kana alone
1. religious serviceBuddhist term
2. Buddhist liturgyA liturgy is a set form of ceremony or pattern of worship... Read more
1. Labour Thanksgiving Day (national holiday; November 23) (Labor)
2. Labor Thanksgiving DayLabor Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday in Japan. It... Read more