Words — 46 found
1. to think (about, of); to think over; to ponder; to contemplate; to reflect (on); to meditate (on)
- You must think of your family.
2. to consider; to bear in mind; to allow for; to take into consideration
- It is worthwhile considering what it is that makes people happy.
3. to think (that); to believe; to hold (a view); to judge; to conclude; to suspect
- Although we may intend to judge a person on the basis of his or her personal qualities, they are not visible at first sight.
4. to intend (to do); to think of (doing); to plan
- It is difficult planning meals for so many people.
5. to predict; to anticipate; to expect; to imagine
6. to come up with; to think up; to contrive; to devise
7. to consider (as); to regard (as); to look on (as); to take; to view
勘える 【かんがえる】、稽える 【かんがえる】
1. calculation; computation; counting; reckoning; count
2. bill; check; account; payment (of a bill); settlement (of an account)
3. consideration; allowance
1. misunderstanding; mistaken idea; wrong guess
1. taking into consideration; giving consideration (to)
1. greater amberjack (Seriola dumerili); purplish amberjack; greater yellowtailUsually written using kana alone
3. Greater amberjackThe Greater amberjack (Seriola dumerili) is a jack of the... Read more
1. proficient; skillfulOnly applies to 堪能, See also 堪能 たんのう
2. patience; perseverance; fortitudeBuddhist term, orig. meaning
1. to sense; to suspect; to get an inkling (of something); to get wind of; to smell (e.g. danger); to become aware of (e.g. a plot)
感付く 【かんづく】、勘付く 【かんづく】、勘づく 【かんづく】
1. licensed trade between Japan and Ming-dynasty China during the Muromachi period
1. to be suspicious of (someone's motives); to suspect (that)