Words — 126 found
1. system; institution; organization; organisation
2. InstitutionAn institution is any structure or mechanism of social or... Read more
2. UniformA uniform is worn by members of an organization while par... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. work (film, book)
- His next production was a very ambitious musical.
2. production; creation; turning (something) out; development
1. to hold back (e.g. emotions); to rein in (e.g. a horse, unruly people); to bridle
- ことができ 。
- He is able to subordinate passion to reason.
2. to get the better of
3. to control; to command
- せい 。
- They commanded a majority in the Diet.
1. control (of a machine, device, etc.)
2. control (over an opponent, one's emotions, etc.); governing; management; suppression; keeping in check
制禦 【せいぎょ】、制馭 【せいぎょ】
制禦: Rarely-used kanji form. 制馭: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. gaining total control (of people or counties); suppression; oppression; control; mastery; ascendancy; supremacy
1. control of the air; air supremacy
2. Air supremacyAir supremacy is the complete dominance of the air power ... Read more
1. conquest; domination; supremacy; mastery
2. winning (a championship)
1. vibration control (in earthquake-resistant construction)
2. Mitigation of seismic motionMitigation of seismic motion is an important factor in ea... Read more
1. gastric antacid
2. AntacidAn antacid is a substance which neutralizes stomach acidity.
1. restriction enzyme; restriction endonuclease
2. Restriction enzymeA restriction enzyme is an enzyme that cuts DNA at specif... Read more