Words — 4 found
1. part; portion; share
- Here is your share of the cake.
2. amount; worth (as in "two days' worth"); enough (for)
- You are required to provide three months' rent in deposit.
3. one's means; one's place; one's lot; one's social position
4. one's duty; one's part
5. condition; state (of affairs); extent; rate (as in "at this rate")
6. in proportion to; just as much as; to the same degree
- Prices are high here but that's because the after-sale service is really good.
7. content (e.g. alcohol); percentage
- This beer contains 5% alcohol.
8. equivalent to (e.g. an old brother)See also 兄貴分
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. minute (unit of time)
2. fun (one tenth of a monme, 5.787 grains)
3. MinuteA minute is a unit of measurement of time or of angle. Th... Read more
JLPT N3 Links
1. one-tenth; one percent (one-tenth of a wari); 3 mm (one-tenth of a sun); 2.4 mm (one-tenth of a mon, a traditional unit used to measure shoe sizes); 0.1 degree (one-tenth of a do, used to measure body temperature on any temperature scale)
- う 。
- The loan bears an 8% interest.
2. one-quarter of a ryō (obsolete unit of currency)
4. advantageous circumstances
- The odds are in his favor.
5. one-tenth of a monme of silverSee also 匁 もんめ