Words — 544 found
1. to be completed; to be finished; to be ready (e.g. to serve or eat)
- How soon can you have this dress ready?
2. to be very drunk
でき上がる 【できあがる】、出来あがる 【できあがる】、出来上る 【できあがる】
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. nonsense; irresponsible remark; codswallop; hogwash; rubbishUsually written using kana alone
- He seduced her with false promises.
2. random; haphazard; unsystematicUsually written using kana alone
- い 。
- He put the books on the shelf out of order.
出鱈目: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. success in life; getting ahead; successful career; promotion; climbing the corporate ladder; eminence
1. performance; appearance (in a stage, film, TV show, etc.)
- かん 、
- We're booked for the whole month on Broadway.
1. childbirth; (giving) birth; delivery; parturition; confinement
2. production (of goods)
1. setting a question (for an exam, quiz, etc.)
2. setting a theme (for composition of poetry)
1. to happen to meet; to come across
出会す 【でくわす】、出喰わす 【でくわす】
1. output (electrical, signal, etc.)
2. OutputOutput is the term denoting either an exit or changes whi... Read more
1. getting on base; reaching first baseBaseball term
2. times on base; TOBBaseball term
3. Times on baseIn baseball statistics, the term times on base, also abbr... Read more
1. working away from home
2. DekasegiDekasegi is a term used in Latin American cultures to ref... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. as much as one can; as much as possible; if at all possibleUsually written using kana alone
1. publisher; publishing house; publishing company