Words — 2 found
- What did the announcement just say?
2. you-know-what; that thing
- くら 、
- "No, not so much. At most comparing sizes, telling dirty stories." "Sizes of what?" "Of 'that'."
3. whatsit; whachamacallit; what's-his-name; what's-her-name
4. penis; (one's) thing; dickColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone, esp. ナニ
5. (not) at all; (not) in the slightestwith neg. sentence
- こしぬ ！
- What? You can't do it? You coward! Chicken!
6. what?; huh?indicates surprise
7. hey!; come on!indicates anger or irritability
8. oh, no (it's fine); why (it's nothing); oh (certainly not)used to dismiss someone's worries, concerns, etc.
Common word Links
1. whatSee also 何
- What is he up to now?
2. how manySee also 何か月, followed by a counter
- いえ 、
- How many cats are there in this house?
- さが 。
- I inquired about the book in many stores.
4. several; a few; someSee also 何日か, followed by a counter and か
- み 。
- You see some trees in front of the school.