Words — 1559 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. thisUsually written using kana alone, See also その, See also あの, See also どの, something or someone close to the speaker (including the speaker), or ideas expressed by the speaker
- み 。
- I filled this glass with milk.
2. last (couple of years, etc.); these; past; thisUsually written using kana alone, in ref. to a stretch of time or date
- か 。
- During these years he wrote immortal poems.
3. you (as in "you liar")Usually written using kana alone, emphatic, accusatory, insulting
此の: Rarely-used kanji form. 斯の: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. the current ...; this
- The bill is expected to be enacted during the present session.
2. today's ...
1. thing; matterUsually written using kana alone
2. incident; occurrence; event; something serious; trouble; crisisUsually written using kana alone
3. circumstances; situation; state of affairsUsually written using kana alone
4. work; business; affairUsually written using kana alone
5. after an inflectable word, creates a noun phrase indicating something the speaker does not feel close toUsually written using kana alone
6. nominalizing suffixUsually written using kana alone, See also 事 ごと
7. pretending to ...; playing make-believe ...Usually written using kana alone, See also 事 ごと
8. alias; also known as; otherwise known as; orUsually written using kana alone, as AことB (A = alias, B = real name)
9. necessity; needUsually written using kana alone, as 〜ことはない
10. you should ...; I advise that you ...; it's important to ...Usually written using kana alone, as 〜ことだ
事 【こん】、縡 【こと】、縡 【こん】
縡: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 縡: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. stick-to-itiveness; perseverance; persistence
2. radical (esp. one that tends to ionize easily)See also 基 き
4. indriya (faculty of the body having a specific function, i.e. the sensory organs)Buddhism
1. with a bump; with a clunkOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, See also こつんと
2. yelp (e.g. of a fox); bark; howlOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. engagement; betrothal
2. EngagementAn engagement or betrothal is a promise to marry, and als... Read more
1. today; this day
- The accident happened a year ago today.
2. these days; recently; nowadaysOnly applies to こんにち
- Nowadays more and more people prefer country life to city life.
今日 【こんにち】、今日 【こんち】、今日 【こんじつ】