Words — 281 found
1. anxiety; uneasiness; worry; apprehension; fear; insecurity; suspense
2. AnxietyAnxiety is a psychological and physiological state charac... Read more
1. bad (taste); unpalatable; unsavoury; unsavory; awful; terrible; unpleasantUsually written using kana alone
- Hunger is the best sauce.
2. poor; unskillful; unskilful; bungling; clumsyUsually written using kana alone, See also 拙い
- His handwriting is very poor, I cannot make head or tail of it.
3. ugly; unattractive; homely; plainUsually written using kana alone
4. awkward; problematic; troublesome; unfavorable; unfavourable; unwiseUsually written using kana alone, See also 気不味い
- Oh, no! We're running out of gas.
1. inconvenience; inexpediency; unhandiness
1. wonderful; marvelous; strange; incredible; amazing; curious; miraculous; mysterious
2. strangely enough; oddly enough; for some reason; curiously
1. unhappiness; sorrow; misfortune; disaster; accident
2. death (usu. of a relative); bereavement
1. discomfort; inconvenience
- もうしわけ 。
- I'm sorry to have caused you such inconvenience.
2. poverty; want; destitution
- They lacked for nothing.
3. disability; impairment (physical, mental, etc.)
- で 。
- Deaf people can talk in sign language.
1. injustice; unfairness; wrongdoing; iniquity; impropriety; irregularity; dishonesty; illegality; fraud
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. injustice; impropriety; unreasonableness; undeserved; unfair; invalid
1. irregularity; unsteadiness; disorderly
1. miserable; wretched; unhappy; sad; pitiable
不見目: Irregular kanji usage.
1. unclean; dirty; unsanitary; filthy
2. indecent; dirty (story, money, etc.); obscene; immoral
1. indispensable; essential
2. disregard; indifferenceSee also 国民不在 こくみんふざい
1. economic slump; hard times; depression; recessionSee also 好景気
2. poor (business); dull; slack; inactive
3. gloomy; cheerless; dismal