Words — 25 found
1. (something) shopSee also パン屋, usu. 屋
- Let's all go to an all-you-can-eat Yakiniku restaurant.
2. somebody who sells (something) or works as (something)See also 殺し屋, usu. 屋, can be derog.
- ぶんし 」
- V C
- I'd like to ask a grammarian, isn't it possible to think of 'be + participle' like you do V C and such?
3. somebody with a (certain) personality traitSee also 照れ屋, usu. 屋
4. houseusu. 家
2. RoofA roof is the covering on the uppermost part of a buildin... Read more
1. residence; estate; grounds; premises; mansion
1. attic; loft
2. AtticAn attic is a space found directly below the pitched roof... Read more
1. row of houses
- なが 。
- A canal flowed between two rows of houses.
2. each house; every house; every door
家並 【いえなみ】、家並み 【やなみ】、家並 【やなみ】、屋並み 【やなみ】、屋並 【やなみ】
Common word Links
1. cart (esp. a food cart); stall; standSee also 屋台店
2. festival float; portable shrine dedicated to a god and shaped like a house; dancing platformSee also 踊り屋台
3. stage prop fashioned after a large building
4. framework (of a house, etc.)Abbreviation, See also 屋台骨
5. house (esp. a small and miserable house)Archaism
6. Yatai (retail)For a listed company in the Shanghai Stock Exchange, plea... Read more
屋体 【やたい】、家台 【やたい】
家台: Irregular kanji usage.
1. houseboat; pleasure boat (large, roofed)
2. YakatabuneYakatabune 屋形船 are a kind of privately owned Japanese boa... Read more
1. name of store; trade name (esp. of a sole proprietorship)
2. stage name (e.g. of actor)
3. YagōYagō (屋号), literally meaning "house name", is a term appl... Read more
1. Yakushima cedar (esp. one over 1000 years old)
2. Yakusugiis a Japanese cedar that grows on the mountain 500 metres... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
1. mansion; small castle
2. nobleman; noblewomanHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
3. boat cabinOnly applies to やかた
屋形 【やかた】、館 【たち】、館 【たて】
1. Yakushima macaque (Macaca fuscata yakui)Usually written using kana alone
1. Amami pine (Pinus amamiana); Yakushima white pineUsually written using kana alone