Words — 5 found
Common word Links
1. too; also; in addition; as well; (not) either (in a negative sentence)
- こわ 。
- Andersen was afraid of dogs, too.
2. both A and B; A as well as B; neither A nor B (in a negative sentence)as ＡもＢも
3. even; as much as; as many as; as far as; as long as; no less than; no fewer thanused for emphasis or to express absence of doubt regarding a quantity, etc.
- No less than 40 percent of students go on to university.
4. even if; even though; although; in spite ofoften as 〜ても, 〜でも, 〜とも, etc.
5. further; more; again; another; the otherColloquialism, See also もう
6. Mo (kana)も, in hiragana, or モ in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
2. calamity; misfortuneArchaism, Only applies to も
3. MourningMourning is, in the simplest sense, synonymous with grief... Read more