Words — 1155 found
1. direction; way; side; area (in a particular direction)
2. side (of an argument, etc.); one's partoften 私の方, あなたの方, etc.
3. type; category
4. field (of study, etc.)
5. indicates one side of a comparison
6. way; method; manner; means
7. length (of each side of a square)
1. law; act; principle
- Everybody is equal before the law.
- おも 。
- I don't think this is a good approach to biology.
4. dharma; lawBuddhism
1. bract (leaf)
2. BractIn botany, a bract is a modified or specialized leaf, esp... Read more
1. oh; ho; exclamation of surprise, admiration, etc.
2. hoo (owl call); toot (sound of a flute)Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
3. He; Ho (Ghana)
2. StatuteA statute is a formal written enactment of a legislative ... Read more
1. direction; orientation; bearing; way
2. course (e.g. of action)
3. Direction (geometry)Direction is the information contained in the relative po... Read more
1. gem; jewel; precious stone
2. GemstoneA gemstone or gem (also called a precious or semi-preciou... Read more
1. broadcasting; broadcast; program; announcement
2. BroadcastingBroadcasting is the distribution of audio and video conte... Read more
1. dialect; provincialism
2. DialectThe term dialect (from the Greek word dialektos, Διάλεκτο... Read more
1. packing; wrapping
2. Packaging and labelingPackaging is the science, art, and technology of enclosin... Read more
1. kitchen knife; carving knife
2. cooking; foodArchaism
3. Japanese cutleryThere are a number of different types of Japanese kitchen... Read more
1. bandage; dressing
2. BandageA bandage is a piece of material used either to support a... Read more
繃帯: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. broomUsually written using kana alone
2. BroomA broom is a cleaning tool consisting of stiff fibers att... Read more