Words — 263 found
1. Formosan sweetgum (Liquidambar formosana)Usually written using kana alone
2. Liquidambar formosanaLiquidambar formosana, is commonly known as the Chinese S... Read more
1. twoふ and ふう used mainly when counting aloud. 弐, 貳 and 貮 are used in legal documents.
二 【ふた】、二 【ふ】、二 【ふう】、２ 【に】、２ 【ふた】、２ 【ふ】、２ 【ふう】、弐 【に】、弐 【ふた】、弐 【ふ】、弐 【ふう】、貳 【に】、貳 【ふた】、貳 【ふ】、貳 【ふう】、貮 【に】、貮 【ふた】、貮 【ふ】、貮 【ふう】
貳: Out-dated kanji. 貳: Out-dated kanji. 貳: Out-dated kanji. 貳: Out-dated kanji. 貮: Out-dated kanji. 貮: Out-dated kanji. 貮: Out-dated kanji. 貮: Out-dated kanji.
1. common cold; cold; influenza; flu; ague
2. Common coldThe common cold (also known as nasopharyngitis, rhinophar... Read more
2. EnvelopeAn envelope is a common packaging item, usually made of t... Read more
- The harbor can be blocked.
2. freezing (funds)
3. BlockadeA blockade is an effort to cut off food, supplies, war ma... Read more
1. manners; customs
- The old custom is still kept up in that district.
2. sex service; sex industry; sex-oriented entertainment
3. Folkways (sociology)
1. married couple; husband and wife; man and wife
2. his and hers; pair of objects, one larger (for man), one smaller (for woman)Only applies to めおと, See also 夫婦茶碗
夫婦 【めおと】、夫婦 【みょうと】
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. scenery; scene; landscape; view; sight
2. scene (e.g. of a crime)
JLPT N1 Links
- I had never seen a windmill until I visited the Netherlands.
2. pinwheel (toy); windmill (toy)Only applies to かざぐるま
3. Clematis patens (species of climbing plant)Usually written using kana alone, Only applies to かざぐるま, Only applies to カザグルマ
4. WindmillA windmill is a machine which converts the energy of wind... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. natural features; topography; climate; spiritual features
1. wind speed
2. Wind speedWind speed, or wind velocity, is a fundamental atmospheri... Read more
1. satire; irony; sarcasm
2. SatireSatire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in... Read more
1. endemic disease; local disease
2. Endemic (epidemiology)In epidemiology, an infection is said to be endemic (from... Read more