Words — 81 found
1. riding; ride
- Two people riding on a bicycle at the same time is dangerous.
2. spread (of paints)
3. -seater (e.g. two-seater)
4. (getting into the) mood; (entering into the) spirit; energy; enthusiasm; rhythm; feelingUsually written using kana alone, esp. ノリ. possibly from 気乗り
- わす 。
- I got really into it, and I just can't forget the exhilaration of becoming one with the audience.
1. vehicle; conveyance; transport
2. ride (playground, fair, carnival); playground facility
3. VehicleA vehicle is a mobile machine that is designed or used to... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. transfer (trains, buses, etc.); change; connection
2. switch (to another ideology, party, system, method, etc.); change; conversion
3. switching (stock)Finance term
4. chromosomal crossover; crossing overBiology term, See also 交差
乗換 【のりかえ】、乗換え 【のりかえ】、乗りかえ 【のりかえ】、乗り替え 【のりかえ】、乗替え 【のりかえ】
1. to transfer (trains); to change (bus, train)
2. to change (to another ideology, party, company, etc.); to switch (to a different system, method, etc.); to move on to (e.g. a new love interest)
乗りかえる 【のりかえる】、乗換える 【のりかえる】、乗り替える 【のりかえる】、乗替える 【のりかえる】
1. to board; to embark on; to get into (a car); to man (a ship); to help (someone) into
- のりこ 。
- The child got on an airplane in good mood.
2. to march into; to enter
- How brave of you to go alone into the primaeval forest!
乗りこむ 【のりこむ】、乗込む 【のりこむ】
1. to miss (a train, bus, etc.)
2. to fail to keep up with (e.g. the times); to be left behind by
乗りおくれる 【のりおくれる】、乗遅れる 【のりおくれる】
1. to set out; to set sail
- Human beings succeeded in flying into space.
2. to embark on (a new venture); to set out (to achieve something)
- のりだ 。
- He embarked on a new enterprise.
3. to begin to ride
4. to lean forward
乗り出す 【のりいだす】、乗出す 【のりだす】、乗出す 【のりいだす】
1. place for boarding vehicles; bus stop; bus terminal; railway platform; taxi stand; jetty; wharf
1. to drive (a car) around; to ride (a bicycle) around
乗回す 【のりまわす】、乗りまわす 【のりまわす】
1. to ride past (one's stop); to overshoot
2. to climb over; to get overSee also 乗り越える
3. to overtake (in a vehicle); to pass
1. to weather (a storm, rough seas); to ride across; to sail across
2. to get through (adversity); to weather; to get over; to tide over; to overcome; to survive
- We think we are over the worst.
3. to load completely (e.g. books on a shelf, people or luggage in a car)
1. to run up onto (e.g. sidewalk); to run aground; to be stranded
1. to happen to ride together; to share a vehicle; to (operate a) carpool
1. one's feeling while riding; comfort (of a vehicle); ride quality
1. motion sickness; travel sickness
2. Motion sicknessMotion sickness or kinetosis, also known as travel sickne... Read more