Words — 19 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. how ...!; what ...!Usually written using kana alone
- What a big eater he is!
2. what?; what's that?
- のりと ？」「
- "What is she saying?" "You don't even know 'norito'?" "Norito?" "It's something like a Shinto spell."
Common word Links
1. fault; weakness; flaw; defect; drawback; disadvantage
- That place's food is great, and their prices are good, but the fly in the ointment is their terrible location.
2. crux (of a matter); difficult point; point of contention
- However, maybe from the sudden change in pressure when you push them in, having your ears pop is a problem.
1. southern skySee also 北天
2. heavenly bamboo (Nandina domestica); nandinaUsually written using kana alone
1. it's not a problem; it's not a big deal; (person or thing) can be easily beaten or bettered (by one)See also 目じゃない
- ほんきをだ 、
- "Well, even so my score is far above yours isn't it?" "What did you say!? If I was to go all out you'd be as nothing to me!"
1. just kidding; Not!Colloquialism
- We were destined to get married from the time we were born - Not!
1. my goodness!; good lord!; holy cow!Usually written using kana alone
- もえ ！
- Oh, no! My house is on fire!
何てこと 【なんてこと】、何て事 【なんてこと】
1. grounds south of a building; southern garden
2. garden south of the Hall for State Ceremonies (in the Kyoto Imperial Palace)See also 紫宸殿
1. after all is said and done; no matter what people say; in the end; definitely; undeniablySee also 何と言っても
1. what the hell; oh, great!; son of a gun; holy mackerel; oh no!; holy cow!; damn!Usually written using kana alone
1. Nanterre (France)
2. NanterreNanterre is a commune in the western suburbs of Paris, Fr... Read more