Words — 6 found
1. to become; to get; to grow; to be; to reach; to attainUsually written using kana alone
- When you go, I'll miss you very much.
2. to result in; to prove to be
- The news turned out true in a week.
3. to consist of; to be composed of
- な 。
- Nine players make up a team.
4. to succeed; to be complete
5. to change into; to be exchanged for
6. to play a roleSee also 成り済ます
7. to be promotedShogi term
8. to do ...Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo), as お+masu-stem+になる, ご+noun+になる, etc.
1. to sound; to ring; to resound; to echo; to roar; to rumble
1. I see; that's right; indeedUsually written using kana alone
成る程 【なるほど】、成程 【なるほど】、成るほど 【なるほど】、ナルホド
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. as much as possible; wherever practicable; if possibleUsually written using kana alone
Common word Links
1. strait with a roaring tidal ebb and flow; whirlpool; maelstromfrom 鳴門海峡
2. kamaboko with a spiral whirlpool-like patternAbbreviation, See also 鳴門巻き
3. cooking technique where ingredients are cut in a spiral patternFood term
4. Naruto; city in NE Tokushima prefOnly applies to 鳴門
5. Naruto StraitAbbreviation, Only applies to 鳴門, from 鳴門海峡
6. Naruto wakameAbbreviation, Only applies to 鳴門, See also 鳴門若布 なるとわかめ
7. Naruto (toshiyori)Naruto is a toshiyori (an elder of the Japan Sumo Associa... Read more