Words — 16 found
1. bronze statue
2. Bronze sculptureBronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculpture... Read more
胴像: Irregular kanji usage.
1. homologue; homolog
2. Homology (chemistry)In chemistry, homology refers to the appearance of homolo... Read more
1. cognate objectLinguistics
2. Cognate objectIn linguistics, a cognate object (or cognate accusative) ... Read more
1. Dao Zang; Taoist canon
2. DaozangDaozang, meaning "Treasury of Dao" or "Daoist Canon", con... Read more
JLPT N2 Links
1. pleased to meet you; how do you doUsually written using kana alone
2. my regards (to someone); my greetings; best wishes; remember me toUsually written using kana alone
- Give my best regards to your parents.
1. family corporation; family company; affiliated concern