Words — 14 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. if; when
- This shampoo comes with a nice hair brush.
- The sum of 12, 24, 7 and 11 is 54.
- I have enjoyed talking to you.
4. used for quoting (thoughts, speech, etc.)
- うつく 」
- みにく 」
- The words 'beautiful' and 'ugly' are relative terms.
5. promoted pawnShogi, Abbreviation, See also と金
6. indicates a questionKyuushuu dialect, at sentence end
7. To (kana)と, in hiragana, or ト in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
JLPT N4 Links
1. way; route
ど: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. outside; exterior
- で 、
- You have to be outside something, able to experience it from a distance, before it makes sense.
2. the open (air)
- Let's occasionally change where we go to eat out.
3. other place; somewhere else; outside one's group (family, company, etc.)Antonym: うち
- Our house, our rules.
と: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
JLPT N3 Links
1. 7th in a sequence denoted by the iroha systemSee also 伊呂波順 いろはじゅん
2. 7th note in the diatonic scale (used in key names, etc.); GMusic
1. ten; 10拾 is used in legal documents
2. ten years of ageOnly applies to とお
3. book containing a collection of poemsArchaism, Only applies to 什
１０ 【じゅう】、拾 【じゅう】、什 【じゅう】、一〇 【じゅう】、十 【とお】、１０ 【とお】、十 【と】