Words — 1 found
1. unthinkable; unexpected; absurd; outrageous; preposterous; terribleUsually written using kana alone
- It isn't true that Jack is no good at music; on the contrary, he plays the piano well.
2. absolutely not!; far from it!; impossible!; preposterous!; what a thing to say!; no way!Usually written using kana alone
- "Have you finished it?" "On the contrary, I've just begun."
3. (it was) no bother at all; not at all; don't mention itUsually written using kana alone
飛んでもない: Irregular kanji usage.