Words — 2 found
1. to try to ...; to be about to do ...after the volitional form of verb
- み 。
- Dick showed a willingness to help us.
2. to decide to ...after the dictionary form of verb
- おお 。
- In many parts of the world it is illegal to shoot wild game such as deer, moose or pheasant.
3. to take as; to treat as; to regard as
- This heater burns gas.
4. to use for
- If I had to define life in a word, it would be: Life is creation.
5. to suppose that (such) is the case; to assume
- Those people appreciate clarity.
6. to decide that; to think that
- She was dressed fit to kill.
7. to make into; to change into
- This cheese has a sharp taste.
8. to feel (e.g. after sound symbolism or psychological experience word); to look; to feel like
9. to intend; to have the intentionwith を目的