Words — 17 found
- The knife was covered in blood.
2. blood; ancestry; lineage; stock
- We are related by blood.
3. (the) blood; feelings; passions
1. needle; pinSee also 鍼
- I pricked my thumb with a needle.
3. stinger; thorn
- すす 。
- She advanced the hand ten minutes.
4. hand (e.g. clock, etc.); pointer
5. staple (for a stapler)
6. needlework; sewingSee also 御針
- Apparently the wound itself only needs a few stitches.
8. counter for stitches
9. Sewing needleA sewing needle is a long slender tool with a pointed tip... Read more
鉤 【はり】、鈎 【はり】、鉤 【ち】、鈎 【ち】
ち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. 1,000; thousand阡 and 仟 are used in legal documents
阡 【せん】、仟 【せん】、千 【ち】
- たから 、
- たから 。
- Wisdom is better than gold or silver.
2. jnana (higher knowledge)Buddhism
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. way; roadArchaism, See also 路 じ, ち only
2. way to ...; road to ...usu. ぢ
路 【ぢ】、道 【ち】、道 【ぢ】
1. foolishness; fool
2. moha (ignorance, folly)Buddhism
癡: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. houseUsually written using kana alone
- な 。
- The telephone was ringing when I got home.
2. one's house; one's home; one's family; one's householdUsually written using kana alone, See also 内 うち
- We have ten cattle.
1. ti (7th note of a major scale in movable-do solfège); siMusic, From Italian
2. B (note in the fixed-do system)Music, From Italian
1. cogon grass (Imperata cylindrica)Usually written using kana alone
2. Imperata cylindricaImperata cylindrica, commonly known as blady grass, cogon... Read more
茅萱 【ちがや】、白茅 【ちがや】、茅 【ち】、チガヤ
1. counter for the hito-futa-mi counting system (forming hitotsu, futatsu, mitsu, and misoji, yasoji, etc.)Usually written using kana alone
箇 【ち】、箇 【ぢ】、個 【つ】、個 【ち】、個 【ぢ】、箇 【じ】
ち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぢ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぢ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. じ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.