Words — 2 found
Common word Links
1. in the first place; to begin with; from the start; originally; ab initioUsually written using kana alone
- In the first place, why do the birds migrate at all?
2. after all; anyway; actually; well, ...; ... on earth (e.g. "what on earth?"); ... in the world (e.g. "why in the world?")Usually written using kana alone, used when bringing up something already mentioned
- Most accidents, after all, happen around the corner, not in the rainforest.
3. beginning; startUsually written using kana alone
抑々 【そもそも】、抑抑 【そもそも】、抑も 【そもそも】
抑も: Irregular okurigana usage.